Saturday, November 5, 2011

Monday Monday

This blog post written by Tiffany, Surrogate Mother



Monday I will head to Seattle reproductive Center to get my IUD out, do a test on where the embryo will be implanted and a few other things.  We will get the hormone schedule most likely, and the schedule of when my husband and I cannot... be as intimate as we used to. :)  I am excited and nervous!  I really want to get to the point where the embryos are ready to go in!  Soon Natalie will head to her appointment for egg extraction.  Also, we spoke with SRM and they seem on board for filming the documentary!   Natalie and I will start filming some video diaries at home to post soon.

In the meantime, our biggest struggle so far is deciding how many embryos to put in.  What is the most embryos you think someone should put in? What are your reasons? Would love to see your comments in the comment section below.

Thank you for stopping by, more updates to come soon!

As always, if you are new and want to hear how we got here, please click on the above link "How We Got Here" to see both mine, and Natalie's story of how we decided to do surrogacy. 

Warmly,
Tiffany - Gestational Carrier

2 comments:

  1. You are going to a wonderful place! I have been going there off and on for two years. We see Dr. Dudley now in the Tacoma office and have seen Dr.Klien....she was fabulous...in Seattle. You all are such wonderful, trusting, and caring hands!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Questions, comments, stories. All welcome.