Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Today We Try Again

Just a quick note to say today is the second try, we will be transferring the embryos this afternoon. So nervous, so excited.  REALLY want it work this time.    We will write more after the transfer, just wanted to get the updated out there now.  We will be filming with the production crew all day as well, including filming the transfer.  Our on set photographer will give us some photos to use today so we can put up on the blog for later.  Thanks for following, and thank you for all your sticky thoughts today!

Warmly,
Tiffany
Surrogate Mother

2 comments:

  1. I will be crossing my fingers for you all. I am only a few days ahead of you in the 2ww. I hope this month brings us all great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for healthy baby/ies!!! Congrats, all of you, and Tiff, you look gorgeous as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Questions, comments, stories. All welcome.